New York Employment Law
We are committed to representing employees whose Civil Rights have been violated by their employer, co-employee, or union. Because of the cutting-edge legal issues that we frequently take on, our firm can regularly be heard in the local and national media. We have aggressively fought to ensure that New Yorkers receive the full benefits of the New York City Human Rights Law, which is one of the most liberal anti-discrimination laws in the country. Our published decisions in the areas of pregnancy/gender discrimination, race discrimination, and sexual harassment reflect our commitment to civil rights.
Discrimination Law Update
New York Courts Buck the National Trend with Decisions that Enhance Workplace
Protection under NYCHRL
Recent Articles About Employees' Rights under NY, NJ and Federal Law.
- Federal Court in Brooklyn Denies School District’s Motion to Vacate Age Discrimination Verdict
- Sexual Harassment Frequently Asked Questions
- Wage Guarantees under Federal and New York State Law
- "Hispanic" Ethnicity Qualifies As National Origin Discrimination Under Title VII
- The Broad Array Of Conduct That May Qualify As Retaliation Under Section 704 Of Title VII
- Opt-In Class Actions for Overtime Claims Under the Fair Labor Standards Act