Landlord / Tenant
Attorneys at Rapaport law Firm represent the interests of commercial tenants in New York State and Federal Courts. We offer particular expertise in matters involving cellular communication facilities. Our attorneys are regularly relied upon by cellular telephone carriers to protect cell sites from legal threats posed by landlords and other parties. We regularly obtain temporary restraining orders and injunctions that prevent landlords from terminating leases based on unfounded allegations, including false claims of nonpayment and property damage. Our unique understanding of cell site litigation is derived from years of experience.
Our firm is regularly relied upon to protect leaseholds of telecommunications carriers in a broad array of New York landlord/tenant matters, including:
- Summary nonpayment proceedings;
- Holdover holdover proceedings;
- Actions for specific performance and preliminary injunctions;
- Unlawful entry and wrongful detainer; and
- Cell site lease negotiations
If your firm is seeking landlord/tenant counsel to negotiate or protect a cellular telephone facility in New York, Rapaport Law Firm has the knowledge, experience, and understanding that you need.
Read More About New York Landlord Tenant Law:
- NY Court of Appeals: Commercial Tenants Must Precisely Follow Requirements of Renewal Provisions
- Nonpayment Proceedings Under New York Law: FAQ
- Federal Law Prohibits Courts from Restricting Wireless Communications Facilities Based on Perceived Health Risks
- Month-To-Month Tenants in New York City Not Required By Statute to Provide Notice of Intent to Vacate