New York and New Jersey Employment Lawyers Since 1995
Looking for NY or NJ Employment Lawyer? Call Rapaport Law Firm Today. Since 1995, we have provided aggressive legal representation in New York and New Jersey employment cases involving:
- Wrongful Termination
- Privacy Issues
- Pregnancy Leave
- National Origin Discrimination
Wage and Hour Claims
- Minimum Wage
- Class Actions
- Off-The Clock Work Violations
- Unpaid Bonuses
- Unpaid Commissions
- Wage Theft
- Severance Negotiations
- Non-Competition Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
Hiring the Right Employment Lawyer Can Make a Huge Difference For You.
Rapaport Law Firm has represented employees in discrimination, wage, wrongful termination, and other types of employment-related claims against some of the world’s largest corporations. We have the experience needed to navigate the EEOC, Federal Courts, and State Courts.
If you are searching for an employment lawyer, you need to ask some probing questions before you hire an attorney. For example:
- Will the attorney be willing and able, if necessary, to take your case to trial?
- Will the attorney aggressively search for witnesses to corroborate your claims?
- Does the attorney have the experience required to provide aggressive representation?
- Is the attorney familiar with the unique local anti-discrimination laws that are available to protect the rights of employees in New York and New Jersey, such as the NYC Human Rights Law, NY’s Wage Theft Protection Act, and New Jersey’s Law against Discrimination (LAD)?